Submitted by glynnj on Fri, 01/03/2014 - 16:08
- At the bottom-right corner of the screen, click the network bars icon to select a wireless network.
- When the network choice box pops up, click KenyonWiFi.
- Click Connect.
- You should see that you are connected to the KenyonWiFi wireless network in the network choice box.
- When prompted to choose a default Network Location for the KenyonWiFi network, choose Work Network as the default setting.
- To finish connecting to the KenyonWiFi network, open your browser and type in a web address into the address or search bar. You will be redirected to the KenyonWiFi login page. If you have an account with Kenyon College, please enter your username and password. Then click Log In.
- To logout of the KenyonWifi network, go to kenyonwireless.kenyon.edu/logout.html and click Logout.