Connect to KenyonGuests (Windows)
Submitted by glynnj on Fri, 01/03/2014 - 15:57
To sponsor a guest for temporary wireless access, click here:
When your guest is registered and ready to access the wireless network, follow the instructions below.
- On the bottom-right corner of the screen, select the network bars icon to select a wireless network.
- When the network choice box pops up, select KenyonGuests and click Connect.
- You should see that you are connected to the KenyonGuests wireless network in the network choice box.
- When prompted to choose a default Network Location for the KenyonGuests network, select Public Network as the default setting.
- When you have selected Public Network as the default setting, you should see the following screen:
- To finish connecting to the KenyonGuests network, open your browser and type in a web address into the address or search bar. You will be redirected to the KenyonGuests login page. If you have an account with Kenyon College, please enter your username and password. Then click Submit.
- To logout of the KenyonGuests network, go to kenyonwireless.kenyon.edu/logout.html and click Logout.