The Digitization and Scanning Room was set up for faculty who have projects that need to be digitized or organized for use on a web page. The work can be done by the faculty or faculty hired student workers. We have the capability to scan photographs, negatives, slides, and most other photographic materials, including books with pages as large as 18x24". Digital media such as video and digital photographs can be edited.
Mike Reilly, Digitization Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org or x5385
Abigail Miller, Digital Resource Librarian: email@example.com or x5668
The Digitization and Scanning Lab is located on the 2nd Floor of Chalmers Library in Chalmers 297 (in the NW corner behind the stairwell).
- 2 Epson Perfection V750-M Pro Scanner
- 1 Microtek9800XL with 1600TMA Large Format Scanner (12x17")
- Bookeye 3 large-format book scanner
- 2 Mac Pro towers (2008) with 20" in. monitors
- 1 27" iMac (2013) with Adobe Master Suite CC and Final Cut X, Motion, and Compressor