Circulation Desk and library building hours
3/15: CLOSED 3/16: 1:00pm–2:00am
Regular semester hours resume on Monday, March 17.
- If you need to renew your books while you are away, you may do so via MyCONSORT. Your bar code is the number on the back of your K-Card (e.g.100000S000000).
Saturdays and Sundays: CLOSED
Mondays–Fridays: 8:30am–noon and 1:00pm–4:30pm
Sunday, March 16: Re-opens 6:00–10:00pm
The Reference Desk closes during Spring Break. Regular hours resume on Sunday, 3/16 at 1:00pm.
- Most research databases are available from off-campus. You will be required to login into each database with your library card's barcode number, which is located on the back of your K-Card (e.g.100000S000000).
- If you need research assistance during Spring Break, you may send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact a librarian directly, when the library is open.
- If you need immediate research assistance, OhioLINK's KnowItNow service is available daily (7:00am–1:00am).
Sunday, March 16: Re-opens at 1:00pm
Special Collections and Archives
Mondays–Fridays: 9:00am–noon and 1:00pm–4:00pm
- Gund Commons: 10:00am–6:00pm (daily)
- Crawford (SMA 206): CLOSED
- Roth (PRC L09): CLOSED
- Olin/Chalmers Libraries: See posted library hours
Sunday, March 16: All labs resume regular hours