Making Copies on Canon Printers
January 2015 Update: All of Kenyon's Canon public printers have been replaced by new Ricoh public printers. For documentation on our Ricoh printers, please see this link. Over the months of January and February, we will be replacing all departmental Canon printers with new Ricoh printers. This documentation will remain until all the Canon printers have departed
- Press the Copy tab to make sure you are at the Copy function of the printer.
- Place the originals in the feeder (face up) or on the glass pane (face down).
- Press Start to copy.
- Press Done.
- You may now start copying another original while the previous job is printing.
- If you want to print your copies double-sided or would like to make a double-sided document one-sided, press 2-Sided.
- Select the option that best fits your original(s), e.g. If you want to print double-sided from a book, select Book→ 2-Sided.
- Press OK.
- Press Start to scan a page, repeat for each page.
- Press Done when scanning is complete.