- Press the Copy tab to make sure you are at the Copy function of the printer.
- Place the originals in the feeder (face up) or on the glass pane (face down).
- Press Start to copy.
- Press Done.
- You may now start copying another original while the previous job is printing.
- If you want to print your copies double-sided or would like to make a double-sided document one-sided, press 2-Sided.
- Select the option that best fits your original(s), e.g. If you want to print double-sided from a book, select Book→ 2-Sided.
- Press OK.
- Press Start to scan a page, repeat for each page.
- Press Done when scanning is complete.