January 2015 Update: All of Kenyon's Canon public printers have been replaced by new Ricoh public printers. For documentation on our Ricoh printers, please see this link. Over the months of January and February, we will be replacing all departmental Canon printers with new Ricoh printers. This documentation will remain until all the Canon printers have departed
Follow these instructions when you wish to print in black and white or color from your Mac (OS X 10.6.8 and later).
1. In the application from which you want to print, select File > Print.
2. Select the printer you want to use.
3. From the Presets dropdown menu, select Quality.
4. In the Color Mode box, select Black and White or Color (shown).
5. When you have selected your desired presets, click Print.