These instructions detail how to select which paper tray you would like your document to print from in Windows. This is most often used to print documents from the Stack Bypass when using specific paper. These instructions are specific to the Ricoh models in most of Kenyon's public computing labs.
- In the application from which you want to print, select File > Print.
- Select PublicPrint, then click Properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Detailed Settings tab.
- Select Paper in the side-scrolling menu
- In the Input Tray dropdown menu, select the tray from which you want to print. You do not need to change the Output Tray option.