Submitted by jacoberc on Tue, 11/25/2014 - 10:03
These sets of instructions detail how to make copies with Kenyon's public printers and how to select more advanced settings for your copies.
- Authenticate at the printer using your K-Card or your network username and password
- On the touchpad, tap Use Device Functions, then tap OK.
- Select Black & White or Full Color from the left-hand side menu.
- Place the originals in the feeder (face up) or in the top left-hand corner of the glass pane (face down).
- On the buttonpad, press Start to copy.
- You may now start copying another original while the previous job is printing.
- If you want to print your copies double-sided follow Steps 1 and 2 above, then select 1 sided>2 sided or 2 sided>2 sided from the center of the copying screen.
- Press Start to scan a page, repeat for each page.