Connect to KenyonGuests (OS X)
To sponsor a guest for temporary wireless access, first register your guest at: https://lbis.kenyon.edu/network/guestwireless. When your guest is registered and ready to access the wireless network, follow the instructions below.
- In the top right-hand corner of the screen, click the Airport icon to select a wireless network.
- When the Airport menu appears, click KenyonGuests.
- You should then see that your Mac is connected to KenyonGuests.
- To finish connecting to the KenyonGuests network, open your browser and type in a web address into the address or search bar. You will be redirected to the KenyonGuests login page. If you are not automatically redirected, please direct your browser to http://kenyonwireless.kenyon.edu/.
- Enter the guest username and password. Then click Log In.
- To logout of the KenyonGuests network, go to http://kenyonwireless.kenyon.edu/logout.html and click Logout.