Submitted by wargab on Sat, 01/04/2014 - 15:28
Using Kenyon's web VPN (http://remote.kenyon.edu), it is possible to connect to both your H: drive and the P: drive from off campus.
- In a web browser, go to https://remote.kenyon.edu.
- Log in using your Kenyon username and password.
- The page that appears is your main VPN portal, providing you quick access to important Kenyon resources.
- Click the house icon on the VPN toolbar at the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the horizontal text box near the top-right of the page, type in the appropriate address:
- \\rhine.kenyon.edu\username$ (student H: drives)
- \\tiber.kenyon.edu\username$ (employee H: drives)
- \\potomac.kenyon.edu\public (P: drive)
- Click Browse.