Kenyon Reservations - Summary
Faculty, Staff and Students may access this user friendly online system to reserve space and request related services. These services include catering, audio/visual, custodial and maintenance. Implemented summer of 2015, this is the exclusive method for making space reservation requests, replacing R25. Kenyon Reservations allows users to browse for events, buildings and available spaces that suit their needs by filtering for room capacity, features and available items. Requesting space is as easy as logging in, meaning no more multiple phone calls and emails to determine whether a space is free and appropriate.
- Kenyon Space Reservation Policy
- Space Owner Role, Policy and Workflow
- Student Organization Space Reservation Policy
- How to "Browse" for events, buildings and space
- How to use the "Faculty/Staff - Space Request (no services)" form
- How to use the "Faculty/Staff - Space Request (with services)" form
FAQ & Documentation
- How to access Kenyon Reservations from off campus
- How to use the Faculty/Staff Space Request Forms (with and without services)
- How to request "Available Services"
- How to make a successful space request - Best Practices!
- For reservation questions, please contact a Kenyon Reservations manager:
Staff/Faculty - Carol Duvall - Ext. 5765
Students - Kim Blank - Ext. 5335
Summer Events (June 1 through August 15) - Carol Duvall - Ext. 5765
- For errors, bugs and enhancement requests please contact the Helpline:
Staff/Faculty/Students - LBIS Helpline - firstname.lastname@example.org - (740) 427-5700
Content on this page is managed by the Kenyon Reservations User Group (KRUG).