Helpline is Kenyon College's student-staffed technology support center, headquartered on the second floor of Chalmers Library. We provide these services to the Kenyon community:
- Troubleshooting and support of Kenyon technology for students, faculty, staff, and retirees
- Network password and Personal Access Pages PIN resets
- Immediate on-site support for classroom technology concerns
- Daily inspections of public computing labs and weekly inspections of all classrooms
- Peer-to-peer and small-group training for students on Kenyon technology
- In person: Second floor of Chalmers Library
- Phone: 740-427-5700
- Email or Google Chat: email@example.com
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 7:45am–5:00pm; 6:00pm–10:00pm
- Friday: 7:45am–5:00pm
- Saturday: 1:00pm–5:00pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm–5:00pm; 6:00pm–10:00pm
Questions about Helpline?
Contact Brandon Warga, Helpline Manager, at x5670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.